I was planning on doing my own personal Kindle challenge in 2016, but what better way to start then joining up with an already organized challenge? I have so many ARCS sitting on my kindle that I never got to and now I have an excuse to read them.
With all the other books/challenges I plan to try I think I will try to get through 8-10 e-ARCS.
Here are the rules:
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read must be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 20th, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes library books, review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $5 for ebooks and no more than $16 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency).
- Announce your participation! This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word.
- Link up!.Link that post (not just your blog homepage)
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this December 19th). We will randomly pick three review links to win a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by March 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!